DD DAGGER DEFENSE DDHT red dot Sight is brought you by the Combat Veteran Owned Company named Dagger Defense. Dagger Defense is supplying optics and gun accessories with a brand image and satisfied the valuable consumers. The DDHT red dot scope comes with 2x batteries, one for the unit and a spare. It also includes all the wrenches for mounting and adjusting.
Based on customer input and other sources, astigmatism (uncorrected or with a prescription) may cause blurry RETICLES on red dots and other prismatic optics. If there is an issue with the RETICLES and you think this may apply to you, please consult a professional for more information for astigmatism and prismatic optics.
The DDHT red dot made with four position red and green RETICLES to optimize your choice of color and RETICLES shape. No need to look for the tools and battery, they are all included in the pack. For sighting adjustment DDHT comes with locking screws and a smaller hex wrench to tighten zero. DD DAGGER DEFENSE DDHT Series red dot Sight Optic-Reflex Sight- for Sighting and Sport fits most with mil-spec 1913.
- Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Color: Red, Tan
- Shipping weight: 11.2 ounces
- ASIN: B07HNDJB88
- Batteries: 2 Lithium ion batteries required
- Binding: Misc
- Dimension: L4.7×W3.7×H2.5 inches
- Label: Dagger Defense
An overview of the features of the Dagger Defense DDHT red dot Sight is given below:
- The DDHT has reflex sight scope with four position red and green RETICLES to optimize the shooters choice of color and shape.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum shell with knurled battery compartment knob for hand tighter access to your CR2032 battery (included).
- Comes with locking screws for your sighting adjustments. The DDH series comes with a smaller hex wrench to tighten your zero (only needed if zero not holding, 1-2 turns clockwise if needed)
- The DDHT includes optics, 2x Hex Wrenches. No need to look for the tools and battery, they are all included. The builder included 2x batteries, one for the unit and one as a spare.
- The DDHT fits most standard systems, for mil-spec 1913
Common questions and answers
- Question: How well does the color match MAGPUL FDE and would this hold zero on a 308?
- Answer: A user replied “I have the MAGPUL MOE hand guard. It matches it perfect. Also, it’s shock resistant and has a locking key to hold the zero. Don’t see why 308 should be an issue”.
- Question: Would this (DDHT) be good for a .22 cal pellet gun?
- Answer: A user replied “I should think so? It works GR8 on my AR-15
- Question: What kind of battery does it take?
- Answer: The dagger defense DDHT red dot reflex sight takes one C2032 battery.
- Question: Will it hold up to a 460 S and W
- Answer: A user replied, “Nothing against this topic, but very few will hold up to that punishment. The only company that I know for sure will warranty a red dot on the 460/500 is Burris, and they claim their Fast fire will hold up to that recoil impulse. LEUPOLD may also, but not sure. I have on these and have used it on a 22lR, and it works well for that, but I don’t think it would survive long on X frame. For reference, I do also own both a 460 and 500, so I am familiar with the recoil on them.”
Pros of DDHT:
- Locking screws for sighting adjustment and smaller hex wrench for tighten the zero.
- Able to optimize the choice of colors and RETICLES for the shooters.
- Used Aircraft Grade Aluminum shell with knurled battery compartment knob for hand tighter access to your CR2032 battery.
Cons of DDHT:
- Based on customer input and other sources, astigmatism (uncorrected or with a prescription) may cause blurry RETICLES on red dots and other prismatic optics.
Suggestion for buyers on the context of cons:
If there is an issue with the RETICLES and you think this may apply to you, please consult a professional for more information for astigmatism and prismatic optics.
Conclusion: From the overall discussion, it is clear that in spite of the products (DD DAGGER DEFENSE DDHT Series red dot Scope Optic-Reflex Sight) having some cons it’s suitable enough for you. Just go and grab one for you without being confused.