Monstrum Tactical S330P is a compact, heavy-duty prism scope with a fixed 3x magnification and a 30 mm objective lens. This is ideal for rapid close to mid-range target acquisition out to 300 yards. This scope uses a glass prism optical system rather than a refracting lens system like traditional scopes, allowing for better optical quality in a much smaller package. The crystal clear optics give a comfortable eye relief of 3.0-3.5 inches. The RETICLE can illuminate in red or green with multiple brightness levels or viewed in black when off to cover most lighting environments. Compact yet heavy-duty prism sight with 3x magnification and 30mm objective lens, Ideal for rapid mid-range target acquisition out to 500 yards. It features a glass prism optical system, a refracting lens system like traditional scopes, allowing for better optical quality in a much smaller package. Unlike red dots, the RETICLE is visible with or without illumination, for a clean sight picture regardless of lighting or environment. This device is only 15 ounces in weight and 5 inches in length. All Monstrum Tactical Rifle Scope products are backed by a one year warranty.
Elements in the box
- Prism Optical System
- Illuminated RETICLE
- Black or Flat Dark Earth finish
- Optional Flip-up Lens Covers
- CR2032 3V battery (installed)
- Sharp Prism Optics
The Prism Optical System used in the S330P offers a sharp and bright image that you can’t get with standard optics. The eye relief is wide enough to target with both eyes open. Perfect for fast target acquisition practice or for people that have trouble sighting a traditional scope.
- Illuminated Cross RETICLE
The cross RETICLE used in this device makes it easy to quickly find your target without the RETICLE marks getting in the way. The etched black RETICLE is always visible without illumination or can be lit red or green for better RETICLE visibility at night or low light environments. The Full Muli-Layer lens coating reduces chromatic aberrations keeping the image sharp and focused.
- Multi-brightness levels
- Only weighs 15 oz.
- Perfect for use on ARs or small caliber rifles
- MOAs are 1/2 per click
- Black RETICLE with red or green crosshairs
- RETICLE is visible with or without illumination
- Fits comfortably on AR15 carry handle
- 5” long
- Capable of rapid target acquisition
- Fixed scope
- Easy to mount
- Eye relief of 3.5”
- 3X magnification
- 30mm objective lens
- Accurate up to 500 yards
- Can be used with both eyes open
- Daytime shooting won’t require the RETICLE to be illuminated
- Battery for RETICLE lasts a very long time
- Glass prism optical system
- Delivers better optical quality than scopes with a refracting lens system
- Holds zero well (even after hundreds of loads)
- The base can be removed
- Anti-reflective coatings on lenses
- The feel of a military grade optic
- Ideal for varmint shooting
- Returns to zero when removed from the rifle
- Adjustment ring for crosshairs included with purchase
- Good field of view (FOV)
- Elevation knob works backward (turning the knob up actually moves sight down)
- May require the use of lock tight to keep mounting screws from backing out
- A cheek riser may be required if not mounting the scope on an AR
- Thumb screws that secure rail are heavy and bulky. The illuminated RETICLES run off batteries
- RETICLE illumination can get washed out on a bright, sunny day, even on the highest setting
- Rail extension may be needed to increase the comfort of eye relief
- Allen screws on base may back out if not tightened before mounting to the rail
- Will not hold up to shotgun recoil
- Does not come with lens dust caps
- Batteries may not be included with purchase
- Nuts have a poor coating, which makes them appear “used” right out of the box
Consumers common questions and answers
Question: Is 0.5 inches riser mount suitable for AR15?
Answer: Yes, here nothing to worry. Because 1-inch riser mount is also suitable for AR15.
Question: Is it applicable in a shotgun?
Answer: Of course, it is applicable.
Question: Is it waterproof?
Answer: Yes, it is.
Question: What flip-up covers work best with these?
Answer: If the eyepiece is 39mm, Butler Creek shows size 11 (39.4mm) for it. The objective end, 39.9mm size, would be size 17 (40.6mm).
. The Monstrum Tactical S330P 3X Ultra-Compact Prism Scope is an affordable option for shooters on a budget. When you consider this compact rifle scope is created with some of the best optical technology on the market, it’s surely a deal not to miss. Although the scope is not without its cons, the downsides to this scope are minimal and can be compensated for with just a little bit of effort. No matter how you look at it, this scope is a great choice for shooters who want a scope with awesome optics. So grab your one quickly.